Never regret anything. Because at one point in time, it was exactly what you wanted.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's strange

...
how you could make me feel so special, by just looking at me.
How, you could treat me as if i were your girlfriend
- in front of your friends, family and ex girlfriends
even though we're not
How when i spend a whole day with you, it still doesn't seem long enough
How you just make all the pain go away with just a kiss or a touch
How you're like an addiction to me, that i just crave everyday
How everything just came together in the end, through all the shit we've both been through
How when you tell me you love me, my world just falls apart.
Because i don't wanna love you, but i think it's too late ...

... i've officially fallin for you
You've officially won me over

It's strange how i feel as if you've changed for me, but my mind still reminds the same.
It's strange how much love i have for you, but i can't bring myself to say yes.
It's strange how much you really do care for me and how you tell me all the time, because every time you say these things to me, it's pains me inside. Because i don't want to be with you, but i do. I don't want myself to feel the same way about you. And say those things back to you..
- It's not becuase i don't like you, and it's not becuase of your past. It's becuase i know how much you've impacted on my life, and if anything ever happened to 'us', i know that it'll hit me hardest... hardest of all my other relationships...

It's strange isn't it? How we could never work out, even though you feel as if we're perfect for each other. It's strange ...

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

this is soooooo adorableeeeee katherine! heartbreakingly adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
love you biaaaaatch! xx

kaebby said...

Nawww sorry no p.s i love you carolyn in this blog! But i know you know i do! Next blog will have have definitely!